High-Intensity Ceramic Infrared Heater
For Performance, Reliability, and Value, Solaronics High-Intensity Ceramic Heaters Provide Energy Efficient Total Building Heating Solutions.
When properly applied, high-intensity ceramic heaters are designed to produce heat evenly across the surface of a large space. The ceramic burning surface of the high-intensity infrared heater has the capability to reach temperatures of 1800 degrees Fahrenheit. Highly polished reflectors allow for infrared energy to be directed anywhere heat is needed. High-intensity infrared heaters are also known as ceramic heaters, luminous heaters, spot heaters, and box heaters. There are several different types of high-intensity infrared heaters manufactured to accommodate specific applications.
Solaronics gas-fired infrared K-Series heaters are designed to save fuel in manufacturing facilities, warehouses, airports, hangars, and other buildings. They are especially suited in spaces with high negative or positive pressures. A wide range of BTUH inputs enables the specifier to select the best heater for a particular application, whether a modern, low-ceiling, well-insulated building or an older, poorly insulated one with high bays.
High-Intensity Ceramic Heater Specifications
Solaronics gas-fired infrared K-Series ceramic heaters are available in many different input capacities. Our CSA International Designed Certified to ANSI/CGA Standards heater capacities range from 30,000 to 200,000 BTUH and are certified for operation on natural gas or propane. Four different control arrangements features: 100% safety shut-off; 120V and 25V direct spark; Millivolt operation; 25V direct spark 2-Stage; and 1/2″ EPT gas inlet.
Contact us to learn more about our high-intensity ceramic heater.
High Intensity Accessories
Add on items for increased efficiencies and simplified installations.Learn More
High Intensity Reflectors
Highly-reflective aluminum with double-turned edges offers efficiency and support.Learn More
High-heat conducting properties of our ceramics offer the ideal heat generator.Learn More
Manifold Operating Pressure
Natural Gas: 6 inches WC
LP/Propane: 10 inches WC
Minimum Inlet Pressure
Natural Gas: 7 inches WC
LP/Propane: 11 inches WC
Maximum Inlet Pressure
Natural Gas and LP/Propane: 14 inches WC
1/2 inch FPT Gas Inlet
1-year limited warranty
- Proven system design – over 40 years with more than 3 million burners placed in service.
- Instant heat on demand: reaches maximum operating temperature in less than 1 minute.
- No direct venting is required: fewer roof penetrations.
- May be used in protected outdoor environments.
- Operates on Natural or LP/Propane Gas
- Factory pre-wired, pre-piped, and tested.
- Mill finish aluminum reflectors for maximum efficiency.
- Corrosion-free aluminized steel main frame.
- CSA International Design Certified to ANSI/CGA Standards
2-Stage Models Available
- 2-Stage operation based on ambient temperature variations.
- Eliminate excess heat when not needed.
- Capable of fast recovery when temperatures fall.
- Optimum combustion in both operating stages.
- Air and gas ratios are precisely matched for efficient, fuel-saving operation.
- 24-volt input for lower installation costs.
- Loading Docks
- Manufacturing Plants
- Auto Dealerships
- Airplane Hangars
- Auto Body Shops
- Car Washes
- Ice and Roller Skating Rinks
- Golf Driving Ranges
- Tennis Courts