High Intensity Infrared Heater
For Performance, Reliability and Value, Solaronics High Intensity Heaters Provide Energy Efficient Total Building Heating Solutions.
When properly applied, high intensity heaters are designed to produce heat evenly across the surface of a large space. The ceramic burning surface of the high intensity infrared heater has the capability to reach temperatures of 1800 degrees Fahrenheit. Highly polished reflectors allow for infrared energy to be directed anywhere heat is needed. High intensity infrared heaters are also known as ceramic heaters, luminous heaters, spot heaters and box heaters. There are several different types of infrared heaters manufactured to accommodate specific applications.
Solaronics gas fired infra-red K-Series heaters are designed to save fuel in manufacturing facilities, warehouses, airports, hangars and other buildings. They are especially suited in spaces with high negative or positive pressures. A wide range of BTUH inputs enables the specifier to select the best heater for a particular application, whether a modern, low-ceiling, well-insulated building or an older, poorly insulated one with high bays.
Solaronics gas fired infra-red K-Series heaters are available in many different input capacities. Our CSA International Designed Certified to ANSI/CGA Standards heater capacities range from 30,000 to 200,000 BTUH and are certified for operation on Natural or Propane gas. Four different control arrangements feature 100% safety shut-off; 120V and 25V direct spark; Millivolt operation; 25V direct spark 2-Stage; and 1/2″ EPT gas inlet.
Manifold Operating Pressure
Natural Gas: 6 inches WC
LP/Propane: 10 inches WC
Minimum Inlet Pressure
Natural Gas: 7 inches WC
LP/Propane: 11 inches WC
Maximum Inlet Pressure
Natural Gas and LP/Propane: 14 inches WC
1/2 inch FPT Gas Inlet
1 year limited warranty
- Proven system design – over 40 years with more than 3 million burners placed in service.
- Instant heat on demand: reaches maximum operating temperature in less than 1 minute.
- No direct venting required: less roof penetrations.
- May be used in protected outdoor environments.
- Operates on Natural or LP/Propane Gas
- Factory pre-wired, pre-piped and tested.
- Mill finish aluminum reflectors for maximum efficiency.
- Corrosion-free aluminized steel main frame.
- CSA International Design Certified to ANSI/CGA Standards
2-Stage Models Available
- 2-Stage operation based on ambient temperature variations.
- Eliminate excess heat when not needed.
- Capable of fast recovery when temperatures fall.
- Optimum combustion in both operating stages.
- Air and gas ratios are precisely matched for efficient, fuel saving operation.
- 24-volt input for lower installation costs.