For Performance, Reliability and Value, Solaronics High Intensity Heaters Provide Energy Efficient Total Building Heating Solutions.
Solaronics gas fired infra-red K-Series heaters are designed to save fuel in manufacturing facilities, warehouses, airports, hangars and other buildings. They are especially suited in spaces with high negative or positive pressures. A wide range of BTUH inputs enables the specifier to select the best heater for a particular application, whether a modern, low-ceiling, well-insulated building or an older, poorly insulated one with high bays.
Solaronics gas fired infra-red K-Series heaters are available in many different input capacities. Our CSA International Designed Certified to ANSI/CGA Standards heater capacities range from 30,000 to 200,000 BTUH and are certified for operation on Natural or Propane gas. Four different control arrangements feature 100% safety shut-off; 120V and 25V direct spark; Millivolt operation; 25V direct spark 2-Stage; and 1/2″ EPT gas inlet.
Manifold Operating Pressure
Natural Gas: 6 inches WC
LP/Propane: 10 inches WC
Minimum Inlet Pressure
Natural Gas: 7 inches WC
LP/Propane: 11 inches WC
Maximum Inlet Pressure
Natural Gas and LP/Propane: 14 inches WC
1/2 inch FPT Gas Inlet
1 year limited warranty
- Proven system design – over 40 years with more than 3 million burners placed in service.
- Instant heat on demand: reaches maximum operating temperature in less than 1 minute.
- No direct venting required: less roof penetrations.
- May be used in protected outdoor environments.
- Operates on Natural or LP/Propane Gas
- Factory pre-wired, pre-piped and tested.
- Mill finish aluminum reflectors for maximum efficiency.
- Corrosion-free aluminized steel main frame.
- CSA International Design Certified to ANSI/CGA Standards
2-Stage Models Available
- 2-Stage operation based on ambient temperature variations.
- Eliminate excess heat when not needed.
- Capable of fast recovery when temperatures fall.
- Optimum combustion in both operating stages.
- Air and gas ratios are precisely matched for efficient, fuel saving operation.
- 24-volt input for lower installation costs.