Ceramic Plaque Burners
With over 50 years of historical field data, Solaronics ceramic plaque gas burner has proven its reliability for a variety of applications. The gas burner ceramic plaque is most ideal for infrared surface combustion. This inexpensive gas burner features a flat square or rectangular ceramic tile that is typically ½” thick and is a great insulator for relevant applications.
Ceramic Plaque Burner Specifications
The gas burner ceramic plaque can maintain a continuous operating temperature of 1,350°C (max) and typical loading of 300 BTU/Sq. inch in infrared. The ceramic tile has a depth of ½” which makes it less susceptible to backlight or backflash.
Solaronics’ ceramic plaque gas burners can block certain areas of the tile to manipulate the heat pattern that allows for even heat distribution. You can anticipate a slower warm-up period of up to several minutes to get the full temperature to output infrared (IR) and it will not oxidize. We use gasketing material around the ceramic plaques and under the retainers for sealing purposes.
Ceramic Plaque Burner Applications
The gas burner ceramic plaque can be used in a variety of industries including commercial and residential food cooking and industrial process heating. Some of the typical applications of gas burner ceramic plaque include is use fryers, broiler burners, BBQ burners, rotisseries, cheese melters, salamanders and much more.
Our gas burner ceramic plaques are manufactured custom for your specific application. Contact Solaronics to learn more!
- Continuous operating temperature of 1,350°C (Max)
- Typical loading of 300 BTU/Sq. inch
- Ideal for infrared surface combustion
- Proven reliability with over 50 years of historical field data
- Best used as IR High insulation properties
- Not well suited for blue flame
- Low impact resistance
- Rigid, not easily shapeable
- Requires a mechanical means to affix it into a burner
- Tile face has depth which makes it less susceptible to backlight or backflash
- Average flame sense capability
- Ability to block certain areas of the tile to manipulate the heat pattern
- Slower warm up period - may take several minutes to get to full temperature to output IR
- Will not oxidize