Heat Loss Calculator
File Size: 3.2Mb
Operating System: Microsoft Windows
1. After download, the file must be uncompressed to a temporary folder to be installed.
2. You’ll need to remember what directory the file was downloaded to.
– Once it’s finished downloading, you will need to go to the target folder and locate the file named “heatloss.exe”
3. Unzip all the files in “heatloss.exe” to your specified folder. Unzip All The Files In ” heatloss.exe “
– You should see a default folder named, “C:\TEMP-Solaronics” in the file menu. If not, type in, “C:\TEMP-Solaronics” and select unzip.
4. Now, all files should be uncompressed in the newly created TEMP-Solaronics folder.
5. Select START -> RUN from the windows taskbar, type “C:\TEMP-Solaronics\setup.exe” and select OK to install the application.
6. The installer will launch. A blue screen with “Solaronics Inc. Heatloss Calculator Setup ” should be visible at the top of the screen.
7. Follow the on screen instructions.